Saturday, August 23, 2008

Busy Bones

For the longest time I put off buying a Purina Busy Bone cause of the price. I think they are 4-5 dollars each. But the other day I was feeling generous so I bought two. Finn was so pumped when he got his, Maeve didn't really care ( she eventually hid it in the bush I think). I was so impressed with it. I thought it would be gone in minutes, but Finn took nearly an hour to eat it! A WHOLE HOUR!! That alone makes it worth the 5 bucks it costs. I will definitely be buying more!



That day I also bought the Dental Busy Bone. It is a bit smaller and a different shape. I made the mistake of giving another one to Maeve, who hid it in the bush ( Maybe she goes back and finds them when I am not around, I dunno, but she is not getting any more bones outside again!). Finn snatched his up immediately and began chewing. Unfortunately, it only took him like 10 minutes to eat. They were a bit cheaper, but I won't buy them again.

They also have the Busy Bone Ultimate that we haven't tried yet... that is next!

For more info got to www.busybone.com

No comments: