Tuesday, October 14, 2008

C'est L'alloween!

I was SO EXCITED! when I saw the ad in a magazine for all the great Halloween Costumes for my little ones. And they were all only 9.99!! So on Oct 10th I went to a Walmart. NOTHING LEFT! WHAT?!?!? There is still 3 weeks left till Halloween and there is was a very sparse selection. What I could find was either too big or ugly. I managed to find two angel costumes and one Tinkerbell costume from the two Wal Marts that I went to. But come on, why are you sold out so soon? Obviously people wanted it so order more in! They said they would not be getting any more in cause it was too close to Halloween. ARGH!



Anyway, I guess it is worth the check at your local Wal-Mart, they might still have some puppy costumes available at a great price. But next year I am going earlier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Would you mind sending me the picture to post on my blog.
postapup.com

postapup@yahoo.com
Thanks! Wendy