Friday, October 10, 2008

Dogswell - Because Dogs Are Famliy Too!


A few weeks ago I recieved a package in the mail from Dogswell. I knew they were sending me samples, but little did I know how generous they would be! I got a big box packed full with samples! I have not counted, but I am sure I have at least 100 samples, probably more! In the next couple weeks I will be, I mean my kids will be testing all the different products they send us and I will be writing about them. They sent me far to big a variety of stuff to fit it all in one post!

Because Dogswell was so generous, I want to share some with you! I will send you a package of some of each kind of Dogswell treats!! All you have to is post about my new blog on your blog, then leave a comment on this post that you have done so and I will enter you in! Because not many people know about this blog yet, I will let this run until October 31st, 2008 at midnight. Please help me spread the word! If you do not have a blog, please send an email about my blog to 5 other people and then include me on the list!

For more info on Dogswell, please visit their website.

4 comments:

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hi Paris & Fleury!

Good luck with your blog - I've been blogging for over 3 years and it's a whole lotta fun :)

Love,
Bogart

Cyrus The Great said...

Howdy!
What a cool job your 'rents have! (I've suggested it to my 'rents... They totally need a job like that so I can reap the benefits like you guys do!!)
Anyway, I hope Im not too late to cash in on some sweet treats!
Later dudes!
Bully slobbers,
Cyrus the Great

Cyrus The Great said...

Oh yeah, if its cool with you, Id like to put you in as one of my links. You'll get lots of traffic as, well, I am a pretty popular guy if I do say so myself. (well, maybe a little bit full of myself today as I did get a bath earlier...and I am smelling awfully fresh, so the neighbor poodle told me!) Plus I'd like to check back often 'cuz seems like you know where to get the goods and all!....You'll learn quickly that I wont ever pass up a freebie either hehehe!

Later dudes
Cyrus the Great

Anonymous said...

I'll make mention of your blog and also add you to my dog blog list! You have a unique site with wonderful pics too! Woof, Wendy